How to Make Money With PLR Rebranding
If you’re like many new online marketers, you’re having a hard time finding a niche for your site, and you’re falling short on great content. It’s possible to hit a dry spell, and it happens to even the best bloggers. PLR products can break the spell, though. Also known as private label rights, these products often come with master resale rights which means you can put your own brand on them. You’ll find PLR in the form of software, articles, web templates and videos. Below, you’ll find several ways to make money with PLR rebranding.
- Build a website: Today’s PLR is so great that you can build an entire site with the content from just one book. Simply find a good eBook in your chosen niche and read it. As you progress, you’ll find lots of great ideas upon which you can base your content. Since it’s PLR, you can simply copy and paste, but it’s best to tweak things a little before posting the content on your affiliate site or blog.
- Put together an eBook: Most master resale rights packages allow the buyer to rebrand the content and sell it as their own. However, you should tread carefully here. Make some minor changes to the book to make it your own. Not only will you make more money, but you’ll learn how to become a better writer.
- Do some article marketing: Articles gathered from a PLR store may be used as promotional tools for your website. Post these articles on directories, or share them on sites that allow you to post a link back to your site. Article marketing saves an enormous amount of time in content creation, but you should still make changes to set your content apart from everyone else who has purchased it already.
- Offer value to readers: As site owners and bloggers, we always try to give our subscribers something of value. Content from a PLR pack can be broken into chunks and used to start an email series, but this only works on genuinely useful content.
- Do a promotional giveaway. Some master resale and PLR products allow users to freely distribute the content. Some site owners have created contests to give away eBooks and video series, but some marketers give these products as bonuses—which is a tremendous value-added proposition. Most PLR products are cheap, coming in at less than $10 each.
Where PLR content is concerned, it’s about more than just articles. Other products like site templates, turn-key sites, videos and eBooks can all be used to increase your income and your credibility as an expert in your niche. Learning how to rebrand PLR has helped me know more about lots of topics, and it’s helped me make a nice income. It can do the same for you, too!